Technical Authority and Trustworthy
1. Comply with international / national standard, adopt national standard Kjeldahl method: digest sample in concentrated sulphuric acid environment, steam distillation in alkaline environment, boric acid absorption, indicator titration end-point color determinate method;
2. Sonnen is one of the drafters of China’s national standard GB/T22923-2008;
3. Sonnen is one of the drafters of the official standard JJF 109-2012 《Calibration Specification for Nitrogen Analyzer》;
1. Adding alkali and/or acid, distilling and titrating, titration buret waste removing, discharging, calibrating, fault detecting, solution level monitoring, and calculating can all be realized fully automatically.
2.Titration color can be calibrated both automatically and manually. The titration endpoint is judged by the color signal collected by the high accurate 16-bit 3-primary-color digital signal color sensor.
3. 2.0μL high-precision titrating system and professional unibody precision-work plunger are the assurance of the determination accuracy and operation reliability.
4. The color LCD touch screen is equipped, with both English and Chinese operation interface available. The whole experiment procedure is real-time monitored and shown on the screen, and the condition can be auto-saved.
5. Date Storage: As many as 1,000 sets of testing data can be fully stored.
6. Not-in-position prompt of security door and digestion tube;
7. Mature and stable steam generator technology is applied, automatic preheating, water supplying, steam pressure controlling, dry burning prevention, and cleaning can all be realized automatically.
8. The steam pressure is automatically controlled within the safe range, thus danger caused by steam pressure is prevented.
9. Double distillation modes are designed, both manual and automatic models can be randomly switched.
10. Alkali pump adopts high-reliable PTEF bellows pump, which is anti-corrosion and anti-partical-plugging, stable during liquid adding, and free from the danger cause by negative pressure suction.
11. Water-saving Design: Real-time monitoring of the circulating cooling water flow rate, warning reminder whenever the water pressure is lower than it is supposed to be.
12. Distilling system is specially designed in accordance with Ammonia escaping rule, which is an insurance of the stable high reliable recovery rate.
13. The digestive tube is specially designed to be surrounded with intelligentized facilities, and the transparent acrylic cover is equipped for total protection.
14. Steam generator is equipped with pressure sensor, temperature sensor, temperature protection switch, water level double detection, and other protections like these.
K1306 fully automated Kjeldahl nitrogen analyzer is widely used for the determination in the industries of food, pharmaceutical, soil, chemical industry, agriculture, forestry, material, environment monitoring and etc.
EN ISO 5983-2 (AOAC 2001:11) which applies to Protein/Nitrogen in Animal Feeds, Cereals, Forages, Oil seeds, Pet Foods and Fish Meal
ISO 20483 determination of the nitrogen content of cereals, pulses and derived products
ISO 8968-2 (IDF/FIL 20-2) determination of the nitrogen content of liquid milk, whole or skimmed, by the block-digestion principle
ISO 8968-3 (IDF/FIL 20-3) determination of the nitrogen content of liquid, whole or skimmed milk, semi-micro method
ISO 8968-4 (IDF/FIL 20-4) determination of the non-protein nitrogen content of liquid milk, whole or skimmed.
ISO 937 (AOAC 981.10) Meat and meat products - Determination of nitrogen content (Reference method)
ISO 1871 Nitrogen content of Agricultural food products
ISO 3332 Ammonium sulphate for industrial use
ISO 3188 Starches & derived products
ISO 5663/DIN 38409H11 Water quality, Kjeldahl Nitrogen
ISO 5664 Water quality, ammonium
ISO 1656 (1996E) Rubbers Rubber, raw natural and rubber latex, natural - Determination nitrogen content
~ 40 ml/min
0.1 – 240 mg N
≦6g (solid sample)
≦25ml (liquid sample)
(during distillation only)
0-99 min dynamic continuous adjustable
Dimensions (W×D×H) mm
AC220 V ±10% 50HZ
Note: Parameters may be updated, please in kind prevail.